3/16/11
Starting tomorrow...for the last time! Found a great (simple) website and I'm ready to go! For me, it's all about making a routine. Exercise is just going to be a part of my routine Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Tomorrow will be a walk outside since the weather is supposed to be perfect here! It's also about a new mindset. It is a powerful mindset and I've experienced before. I used to tell myself that I don't need sugar, fat, etc. to survive...I need water and healthy food. This website has a great mantra for those sticky situations, "Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels!" Exactly! Tomorrow, I will begin my new calorie intake of 1200-1300 calories per day. I love this website also because it gives you 500 bonus calories to throw in per week! Perfect! I can still enjoy a treat every now and again (just not 24/7 like I have been doing!) Tomorrow I will eat:
Breakfast: yogurt (80 calories) with granola (130 calories) and 10 raspberries (10 calories)
Snack: peanut butter sandwich (150 calories)
Lunch: salad and chicken breast (?200 calories)
Snack: chicken noodle soup (220 calories)
Dinner: tacos (?350 calories)
Snack: 100 cals__________
Sounds good. I know I will go to bed tomorrow night feeling better! I will allow 2 diet dr peppers tomorrow and will drink 6 bottles of water and take my vitamin.
Here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment