St. Paddy's Day! It's been a great day so far...feeling very motivated! I am on plan for eating so far and I am cooking my chicken for lunch (and my weekend lunches at work) right now. I also got a 30 minute walk outside with Isabel this morning. It was great! The weather is nice. We hit lots of hills...good workout for my first day. I am looking for a P90X video right now...hoping to start that soon.
Also, I have 2 bottles of water down so far and only a little bit of Dt Dr Pepper so far. I feel very good:)
It's amazing what a plan will do! Not only am I on plan for eating and do I have my exercise done, I am also checking things off my to-do list this am...plus other things that are popping up!
"Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels!"
Food so far today:
ReplyDeleteBreakfast: yogurt, granola, raspberry (220)
Snack: PB sandwich (150)
Lunch: Chicken breast, salad (260)
Total so far: 630 calories (have 670 remaining)
Forgot it's weigh-in day...my first. I expected my first weight to be 155 but much to my surprise it was 151.6! That's good:)
ReplyDelete151.6/130-135